Saturday, March 30, 2013

My Easter MAC must haves and some Katy

Hi! Who's excited for the Easter bunny tomorrow?;)  I wanted to share two of my favorite MAC products that are  perfect for Easter.  This amazing nail polish is called Mischievous Mint. It's the perfect mint green!  I'm wearing it now and it just makes me think of spring and candy, so definitely perfect for Easter!


This second product is Coralbliss lipstick from MAC.  I can honestly say this is my ALL TIME favorite lipstick color.  It's the perfect peachy/pinky pale lip.  I feel like it gives my skin more of a youthful glow when I wear it. I know that sounds weird, but really try this color and you may just see what I'm talking about!  This is another perfect lip color for Easter, it too reminds me of spring and candy.


 For my final product today I wanted to mention Katy Perry lashes.  I have Oh honey and Sweetie Pie.  I am for sure a fan of her lashes! I loved how they really played up my eyes, but yet looked natural.  I've tried a few different brands of false eyelashes, and so far Katy Perry Lashes are my favorite yet.  So if you are contemplating on trying false lashes give Katy Perry a go!  One little tip, wash your lashes and put them back in the case if you want to reuse them.  You can reuse false lashes a few times before discarding them.


***Well off to be the Easter Bunny at my house, Thank you for reading! Have  a HaPpY EaStEr!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment