Friday, March 22, 2013

Lips soft as a baby's.......

Hello everyone!! Sorry I have been MIA the past couple days.  I wanted to write a short blog tonight about one of my favorite lip balms.  I have an addiction to lip balms and glosses!  I have almost every flavor of the Maybelline Baby lips.  They are flavored sheer color or clear lip balms.  I have the cherry, grape, quench(which is clear) bright pink( I am not sure on the flavor, it's something fruity) Plummy, and Peach.
Here is a pic of 4 of the Baby Lip colors to show how sheer and glossy the color is. (Left to right)
Cherry- Sheer red, smells like cherry koolaid...My favorite scent of all of them!!
Grape- Sheer Purple, smells like Grape Koolaid
Hot Pink- Sheer bright pink, smells like guava or something tropical
Peach- Sheer Peach/pale nude, smells like peaches and cream

*If you love soft lips, like sheer color with a gloss sheen, and love yummy flavored lip balms, definitely try Maybelline Baby Lips!!  I really feel like you can't go wrong with these.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment