Thursday, March 14, 2013

First day ever blogging....

Ok... So I have been asked by a few people to start a blog.  I'm not  sure if it was a compliment or if it was just that I'm so annoying constantly talking about my favorite products, candy, food, make up and most of all yummy scents and candles that they just wanted me to put it in a blog and stop talking about to them;) Scent is seriously like a therapy to me....and yes I'm weird;) so one thing I will mention, I can talk about products and everything I love for hours, I will say I am a HORRIBLE writer so I'm sure in my blog you will see many grammar mistakes and maybe it won't make sense but hey writing is not my passion.  I hope you enjoy my blog and if you ever want me to talk about something, if you have any questions, or just want to give a product a shout out (yes I said shout out) then go right ahead and post a comment. I love feedback and learning about new things! Ok soooooo onto blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment