Tuesday, March 26, 2013

OH Sultana!!

Hello:), So today I'm going to bring it back to Lush products.  Like I said I have so many favorites from this line!  I'm starting off with Sultana soap. Its such a creamy, clean, fresh, mixed with a french bakery scent.  I love the lather this soap makes, and I really like how the scent stays on your skin for hours.  Lush is  very unique with their soaps, they cut the chunk for you.
The second product from Lush I want to talk about is Seanik  shampoo bar. I like to mix it up with my shampoos and This bar I like to use once a week to get just a really nice deep clean.  It lathers so nice and my hair feels so soft after using this bar.  The scent is a light beachy smell. I definitely want to try the other shampoo bars they have.  Its really easy to pack this for traveling.  Lush sells a little metal tin for this.  This is $11.95 and it can last over 50 shampoos. 


**Before I go I wanted to mention a very yummy candy that my friend Jordan got me addicted to, it's marketpantry sour watermelon gummy slices.  They are not sour,so it's weird they say sour.  I'm addicted to these! I can't let myself buy these very often;)

Ok thank you so much for reading today and please feel free to let me know some of your favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment