Saturday, March 23, 2013

Jumpin' Jelly Bean has me Jumping for joy!!!


With Easter right around the corner and the Easter bunny bringing lots of candy, the Jumpin' n Jelly Bean Scentsy bar is the perfect scent! This is one of my top favorite wax scent bars to have burning around the house.  It smells like jellybeans and brightens your mood:) If you have never checked out Scentsy be sure to check out Scentsy.com!  They have sooooooo many scents to choose from! I have so many scents I love it would take a while to list all of them, but a few others I'm loving right now with spring around the corner are: Pixie,Sugar, Honeymoon hideaway, Rio Beach,and Strawberry. Like I have said before scent plays a huge part in my  life. Its  like a form of therapy to me.  Scents can make you feel warm and cozy, happy, energized,  sleepy, calm, motivated,etc...Look a Christmas time how Cinnamon,vanilla, cookie scent, peppermint, orange and clove it makes you automatically excited, happy and in the "holiday mood". The same goes for Thanksgiving we smell pumpkin, apple pie,cinnamon and it does the same thing. The familiar scents of times that make us so happy.   So I like to create happy feelings with scent everyday  in my house:) If you try out Jumpin' Jelly Bean let me know what you think.  Also if there is a great smelling candle or scent thing you want to share I wouldlove to hear about it!  Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment