Thursday, March 14, 2013

March goodies****


Favorite scented body lotion,bubble bath, and shower gel...Archipelago Oat Milk

For scent I only wear very candy sweet or vanilla baked goods scents or I go for a clean fresh sometimes aquatic scent. I'm ALWAYS searching for new scents and have WAY too many lotions, perfumes, hair products, bubble baths, shower gels etc... You name it i probably have it.... Me addicted you say?... Never;) ok but back to the Archipelago line the Oat Milk is my all time favorite EVER!!! It's actually not a scent I would usually see myself loving but it's like milk and honey tea mixed with fresh and clean and I can't get enough!!! You can buy this line at Ulta. I love to take a hot bubble bath with the Oat milk bubbles and then wash my body with the shower gel then get out and put the lotion on. I will say I'm not as much into the bar soap as one I'm not a bar soap girl I prefer shower gels, two it doesn't smell as yummy I'm the bar soap. Also I have bought the hand wash before to put on my side of the bathroom sink. Hmmmmm now I need to go get more of that because I LOVE it!!! They also make this line it a soy milk they smell very similiar but I like the oat scent a lot more... So if you are like me and love new yummy scented products try this one! Men love it on you too!!  

I also have the archipelago brown sugar and vanilla body lotion, this one is pretty good but doesn't compare to the oat milk in my opinion. This is a lemon sugar scent and very light. I like to wear it if I wear a lemon scented perfume. Ok so I will be back soon with more of my favorites...I have soooo many products to share with u that I'm trying to figure out where to start!! So please bare with me as this is all new to me and along the way I will be trying to figure out what blogging style fits me best, trying different page set ups, etc.... Please feel free to leave comments and also any products you want to share because I love trying new things! Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment