Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Perfectly posh!!

Hello Everyone!  So today I am writing about a line called Perfectly Posh.  I was lucky enough to try a few samples from this line and I can honestly say I LOVED every item I tried!  That is very rare for me as I tend to be picky.  I'm just soooooo impressed with the formula,scent, and overall packaging from this line.  I really liked that it really does what it says its going to do, and really smells like what it says it smells like....another rare quality.  I tried 6 items from this line so far, and I believe I will be trying some more. So once I try them I will write another blog.  I will post at the end of this where you can order your Perfectly Posh if you are interested.  I strongly believe you will not be disappointed!  So here we go!:)


This is AMAZING!!!!  If you like the scent of brown sugar, you will adore Brown Sugar Baby scrub!  I loved when I rubbed a little bit on my hand to test, it really exfoliated the dead skin off.  This left my skin so smooth and with a healthy glow.  The scent of brown sugar really stays on your skin which I really like.  I am for sure going to be ordering this product! I can't get enough of the scent and the way it makes my skin feel!


Olive You is an indulgent body butter.  Its a soft lemon and green tea olive oil butter.  The scent of this is so fresh and clean.  I really enjoyed how the body butter absorbed right into my skin not leaving me with a "greasy' feeling.  The scent really lasted most of the day.  If you are looking for the perfect fresh smelling moisturizer I suggest trying the Olive You!

The second of the body butters I was able to try is the Sassyooma.  This is the same formula as the Olive You but a different scent.  The Sassyooma is citrus scent that reminds me of a juicy clementine.  Perfect for summer. 

Next was Shameless Flirt bi fat yummy hand cream.  I think this is one of the best hand creams I have ever tried!  First off the scent is intoxicating and long lasting, and I love the formula of this hand cream.  Its moisturizing and I just can't get over how yummy the scent is! This hand cream is a perfect flirty spring scent!
Next product is Hottie Patottie Solid hand lotion bar.  I really enjoy this product!  It's so unique to have a solid hand lotion bar.  The scent is a exotic vanilla bean and brown sugar. If you use the Brown Sugar Baby scrub on your hands then use this over it your hands smell scrumptious!!!  This is very moisturizing and would be perfect for very dry hands. 

Last product is Oh Peaches super fabulous sugar lip scrub.  I am SOOOO in love with this product!!  I have tried so many lip scrubs but they don't compare to this.  This tastes like sweet peaches, is super lightweight on the lips, and makes your lips super shiny and lustrous.  You just put this on and leave it on to enrich the moisture in lips.  I can't wait to try the other flavors!!

I am very happy I was able to try these products and can't wait to try the rest of the line.  I have a feeling this line is going to be a hit when people are able to try it out.  They will be just as obsessed with the formula, packaging, and scent of these products as I am!  If you are interested in ordering any of these or want to find out more about all the other products they carry you can contact jane.nicol@gmail.com perfectlyposh.us/janenicol








2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, I'm definitely following yours now! Stay in touch xx

    thedailysugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I'm so flattered you are following my blog! I love thedailysugar!! :) Thank you:0)

      Delete