Saturday, March 16, 2013

St. Pattys Day ideas

Since there is a lot of St. Patricks day parties going on tomorrow I thought I would write a couple fun tips before I go to bed.

Wearing bright green eyeshadow can be too harsh for most skin tones and can end up looking "clownish".  Instead maybe going for a smoky eye with greens would work a bit better.  I apologize for not having any videos showing a easy way to acheive a smoky eye, I promise I will try to get some "how to" videos up soon.  If you wear a sultry smoky eye with the greens to make the eyes pop more try to wear a pale pink, peach, or nude color so the lips wont take away from they eyes.  If smoky eye is not your thing then going with a pale green and just playing up the eye liner is a nice sleek look.  

For nails the things you can do are endless, but my FAV right now is painting all my nails a color and then painting my ring finger a different color.   This  style has  been in for a while now nut to mee its funky but not over the top.  I think I may do all black nails and leave my ring finger is a shamrock green for St. Patricks Day.  Another fun combo would be paint all the nails shamrock green and then paint the ring finger a sparkly silver.  Well its very late and I should finally get to bed but I wanted to at least post a little something before all the parties tomorrow.  Sorry this post was not detailed in how to do a smoky eye but I will get to that soon.  Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment