Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Lush..a little Rock Star and Ro's


Hello,  I wanted to write about two of my favorite Lush products.  Let me just say that Lush is one of my favorite lines and I have so many favorites that it would take a long time to name them all, so I figured I would just write about two of them tonight.  I will share more Lush products in another blog.

First is Rockstar soap, it makes me think pink, girly, and candy.  I wish they would make a lotion in this scent because I can't get enough of it!  The soap lasts a long time and i have to say normally I NEVER like bar soaps, but Lush I'm guilty of loving.  If you like candy, girly scents you will probably love this soap.

The second product is Ro's Argan body conditioner.  I can honestly say this is my very FAVORITE Lush product.  I normally never like any kind of floral scent, but this product is a sweet rose jam scent.  Its like candied roses with fruit jam.  Maybe that's a bad explanation but that's what it is like for me.  My skin is left so soft and sweet smelling after I use this.  Truly an amazing product that I don't think you can go wrong with.

Sorry tonights blog is so short as I have to be up very early tomorrow for work but I wanted to make sure to at least share two products I adore.  Thanks for reading!!

4 comments:

  1. great post *_* your blog looks very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! I'm very new to this so it means a lot for your compliment.:) I will visit your blog right now!:)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much Vanessa it means a lot to hear positive feedback with being so new to this!

      Delete