Saturday, March 16, 2013

Some of my all time favorite products!!

Hello again! Let me start by saying I have sooooo many favorite products it would take to long to list them all in this blog so I will just tell you the ones I use the most. Feel free to ask me any questions or if you want to let me know your favorite products I would love to hear about them!!

*Foundation: MAC studio sculpt NW20
*Setting Powder: Physicians Formula Youthful Wear.. LOVE THIS!!! It gives me a natural glow
*Eyeshadows: Kat Von D starry eyes palette,  Kat Von D tattoo chronicles candle bra palette, Urban Decay naked palette 2, Too Faced Naked eye palette, urban decay midnight cowboy... LOVE THIS COLOR!!!!
Eyeliner: Elf liquid liner, Blackheart Black glitter liquid eyeliner,  Loreal Infalliable Black
*Mascara: Loreal carbon black, Rimmel lash accelerator, Blinc, Maybelline falsies, Rimmel scandaleyes showoff
Blush: Nars Orgasm...BEST BLUSH EVER!!!Benefit bella bamba, Maybelline dream bouncy blushes, Tarte cheek stains
Bronzer: Benefit Hoola, Elf bronzer
Concealer: Studio Gear light medium
Lipstick: MAC coral bliss, Revlon black cherry, All Kat Von D lipsticks, Loreal Tendre Mauve
Lipgloss: Revlon Pink ice, Nars turkish delight..Best pale nude peach ever!, MAC instant gold-I love this alone or over a lipstick, MOR lychee lipgloss in a tin..mmmm smells so good and its like putting water on your lips!
Chapstick: EOS mint and strawberry,  Maybelline babylips I love all of these I am really into the cherry and the plum right now!  LUSH honey trap
Lip Scrub: Lush Bubblegum sugar scrub... you can lick it off and it tastes like bubblegum sugar, it makes your lips super soft.
False lashes: Ardel wispies or Ardel 105, I dont wear lashes everyday but these are the ones I like when I do.
Highlighter: Benefit Watts up
Make up setting spray and refresher: Mario Badescu rosewater
Dry hair shampoo:  Batiste original- I ahve tried pretty much every brand of dry hair shampoo and I always go back to this one, its a lot cheaper then a lot of the others I've tried and I love the clean fresh scent!  Vitoria Secret Dry shampoo... this one smells really good but the bottle tends to leak if it tips on its side you cant bring this in your purse or it will literally leak all over, but I love the scent and like to use this when I use my Victoria Secret shampoo and conditioner,
Hair perfume: Victoria secret heavenly and tease hair perfume
Brushes: Kat Von D brush set

***Random tip***
If you ever get dry or red eyes or makeup in your eyes try ROHTO eye drops!! I have the green and I LOVEEEEE it!! Its like a fresh drink of water for your eyes:)

Thanks for stopping by and please ask any questions or leave a comment about your favorite products!


No comments:

Post a Comment