Thursday, April 18, 2013

SnOw DaY rAnDoMs

Hello, So today I thought I would mention some of my favorite things that made me smile today during this major snowstorm in Minnesota.  It can get depressing at times living in Minnesota with the cold and snow and hibernating inside, so its always nice to find your own little favorite pick me ups.  So here are some of mine.....

First is from one of my favorite body care lines C. Booth.  This is the Original Bath and Shower Cleanser.  This has a very soft, fresh, slightly sweet beach scent.  Its actually a very hard to explain scent but I can say this is one my FAVORITE scents!!  It just is so calming and not overpowering and makes me happy.

Next product goes a long with the C. Booth Original Bath and Shower Cleanser.  This is C. Booth Original Bath and Body Oil.  This smells the same as the cleanser and I get SOOOOO many compliments when I wear this.  It stays on the body for most the day, and its nice to put some in a bath and soak, or you can get out of shower and rub all over body.  It's a very moisturizing body oil, and I like that it sinks in and doesn't leave me feeling greasy.  I am wearing it now after my bath and I can't stop sniffing my arm.  MMMMM so good!!!!





The next two products are two of my Yankee Candles.  The first one is Creme Brulee, which smells like heaven in a jar.  Little random fact, Creme Brulee is my favorite dessert.  The second is Vanilla Clouds which is a light sweet vanilla scent mixed with freshness.  I have Creme Brulee burning downstairs and the Vanilla Clouds is burning next to me on my nightstand. 

My next product is from a line called Youngliving.  This is an essential oil called Valor.  I put this on my wrists or the back of my next and it just makes me feel calm and grounded.  I can't really explain the scent, it's a very herbal/Earthy scent.  I normally don't like the herbal scents but this one is different.  I like the way it mixes with my chemistry.  I normally just wear it when I want to lay in bed and read or relax. 

This next one is one of my favorite wines I get at Trader Joes.  It's a sweet moscato wine called Sara Bee.  I believe its about $6.00, so very reasonable for a tasty smooth wine!  I suggest if you like sweet wines to try this one!! I love to take a hot bubble bath and have a glass.

This product is from C.O Bigelow called Rose Salve.  It's just a rose scented thick vaseline like balm.  I have it on my nightstand to put on my cuticles or if my lips are very dry.  It can be used on feet, hands, lips, face, etc.  It's very gentle and is amazing!!!  The rose scent is light and not overpowering.  This is a great product to have on hand especially during winter.

So I just painted my nails with this color from OPI.  It's called My Private Jet.  This has been one of my favorite colors for a long time.  Its a sublte sparkly dark taupe/greyish color.  I can't really explain the color you just have to see it.  Its such a nice dark color.  I tend to be into darker colors all year round and I like this one for spring.  This is also a great color to wear for a interview or business event.

The next product is a cheek stain by Tarte.  This color is Dollface which is a perfect pale pinky color.  It gives me the perfect flushed cheek.  Since it's a cream base it makes my cheeks look very "dewy".  These cheek stains come in a range of colors and the product lasts SOOOOOO long!!!  I have worn the cheek stains for a few years and never get sick of them.

So on my lips today I have on one of Loreal Colour Riche Balms.  The color is Tendre Mauve which is a pale mauve/nude color.  I love the texture of these balms and I really love this color.  It just gives the perfect amount of color when you are not looking for a bright lip.

My next product is the little tiny mini Vaseline Cocoa butter jar.  This is only .25oz, so if you can imagine how little it is.  It's maybe a little smaller then a ping pong ball.  It's so adorable and I really love having this next to me on my nightstand.  I put it on a few times a night or if I wake up in the middle of the night.  i like my lips to be really soft and never to crack.  I also am addicted to the light cocoa butter scent.

So last today is a product I was lucky enough to win from a chiropractors office my friend Tavia works for.  It's Called Irwin Naturals Immuno-Shield.  Let me first day I was kind of skeptical when Tavia said since she has been taking this she never gets sick.  Well I started taking it and for the most part when I feel myself starting to get a cold or run down I take the amount recommended and I knock on wood haven't really been sick.  I will maybe get a very light one day sickness that most people are sick with for days to weeks.  Now I also take a Wellness C-1000 and a super B complex.  I think that all of those combined really make me feel better, have more energy and for the most part keep the sickness away.  The Immuno-Shield has things like Vit C, Vit E, Zinc, Echinacea, oregano oil etc.  Now please now one before you take any vitamins/ supplements to get a doctors ok, and to also know not everything works the same for everyone.  What works for me may not work for you. 


I hope you enjoyed my very random products today.  These are just a few out of MANY products that make me happy.  This has been a very long drawn out winter, so any little scent or pick me up to make me feel happier, more energetic, and all around just content is worth it to me.  I will post some links to places to get these products below.  If you have any products you want to share with me I would LOVE it!  If you have any questions please feel free to ask.  Thanks you for reading XOXO


www.ulta.com- you can get the Tarte cheek stains, OPI nail polish, C. Booth products, Loreal Colour Riche balms, or Vaseline Cocoa butter.
www.yankeecandle.com/- candles
www.bathandbodyworks.com/- Rose Salve
www.traderjoes.com- Sara Bee wine
www.youngliving.com- Essential Oils
www.mycompletehealth.net- Immuno-Shield



 












No comments:

Post a Comment