Saturday, May 25, 2013

Case of the BLUES....

Hello!! Well It's been forever since I wrote in my blog!! I wanted to be able to write about a few products I'm loving right now.  This is kind of a shorter blog as it's after midnight and need to get to sleep.  Also this blog is more random products and not all beauty products.... So hope yo9u enjoy!!



The first thing today is Scensty scent bar in Thunderstorm.  If you love the smell of rain and spring this is a definite scent for you!  I love how this makes my house smell so fresh and clean with a touch of cozy.  

This next one is Batiste original dry shampoo.  Now I have tried many dry shampoos and I have actually a few favorites, but since I'm writing about "blue" products well this one has a blue can ;) lol!  This is a fresh scent to it and I just love how it really revives my hair the second day!

The third product is body products.  Victoria secrets Aqua Kiss body lotion and body splash.  I have been wearing this scent a lot lately.  I really love the aqua, beach smell it gives me.  I get a lot of compliments on this when I mix it with certain perfumes.


I LOVE this laundry softner!!  This is very fresh with a touch of sweetness!  This sounds weird but it makes me think of the color blue when smelling this!  Its just such a fresh water scent that I wish I could have a perfume in!! ;) 




Last is just a OPI nail polish called Blue my mind.  Its a beautiful "true" blue.  I'm very into blues, greys, blacks, deep reds for nail polishes.  I'm not really a pastel kind of girl with my nails.

Well this is probably my shortest blog, but I felt horrible for not writing and reviewing products for a while now.  If you're ever in a "blue" mood maybe try some of these favorites of mine!!!



www.VictoriasSecret.com
scentsy.com
target.com 









No comments:

Post a Comment