Thursday, April 4, 2013

RaNdOm CoZy ThInGs ThAt MaKe Me HaPpY!

First thing I want to mention is Archipelago Oat Milk collection.  I mentioned the Oat lotion in one of my first blogs, but I wanted to talk about the whole Oat Milk collection.  This is by far my favorite lotion, bubble bath, body wash, and hand soap.  The scent is a fresh, creamy, milk and tea with a touch of honey.  I get SOOOOO many compliments when I wear this.  It's one of those scents that just makes me feel so cozy and relaxed.  If you are a fan of fresh and creamy scents definitely try the Archipelago Oat Milk collection. 

Next is Burt's Bees Coconut foot creme.  I love to take a hot bubble bath and then get out and put this foot creme on my feet.  It has a light coconut scent and is very thick so you don;t need much.  I put fuzzy thick socks on and let it work its magic.

This next one is also from Burt's Bees, its Burt's Bees Almond Milk Hand Creme.  I am almost out of this because I use it ALL the time!!  Its a slightly strong sweet almond scent, so you have to like almond scent to like this one.  I personally think I smell like a glazed doughnut once its rubbed in.  My son asked me what smelled like doughnuts after I put it on so that confirmed it.  I like warm, sweet, gourmand scents most of the time so I really like this!  I am just a fan of scent so much that I match it to my mood.  Some days I want a fresh beach scent, some days a candy lollipop scent, some days a warm cozy gourmand scent, etc....This has changed my hands life(literally).  With working with patients, to having little kids with lots of germs, I wash and sanitize my hands a TON! Since using this hand creme it has made my hands so soft and it worked within two days of using it for the first time.  If you like warm, almond scents try this hand creme!!!!

Everyone who knows me knows I am OBSESSED with candles and wax tarts.  I have way too many favorite scents but three stuck out that I tend to burn the most.  First is the Yankee Candle Jelly Donut.  This smells like a yummy berry filled jelly doughnut!  I am burning two of these as I am writing this.  The second I am also burning right now that I didn't post a picture of is the Yankee Candle Buttermilk Pancake candle, and third is Yankee Candle Creme Brulee.  Yes you can tell now that I love sweet, gourmand, foodie scents!  May I suggest if you are like me and have WAY too many candles and wax tarts to sign up for Yankee Candle rewards on their website. Yankee candle can get a little pricey so I wait for deals and coupons and you can save a ton of money!  In March they had all their wax tarts for $1, so you can really stock up when they have these sales.  I will put a link to their website below along with all the others I wrote about today.

This next product is AMAZING!!  I received this for Christmas this past year.  It's MOR Lip Macaron in Lychee.  This is sitting on my nightstand and as I am writing about this I just had to put this on.  It feels as if you are putting water on your lips and the smell is so intoxicating.  It's like candy on your lips!  I just can't get over how smooth it makes my lips.  I still want to try others from the MOR line.  Check out their website and you will see how many fun products they have from bath stuff to lip stuff. 





Last today is not a beauty product it's just my favorite drink.  I first found out about this drink a few months ago at my favorite little coffee shop called The Daily Dose.  Its called a Cafe Miel.  Now let me tell you most coffee shops do make these but they all make if somewhat different.  I personally like a sweet and creamy coffee, so that's why I like how The Daily Dose makes it.  I have found a way to make a decent Cafe Miel at my house now since I don't want to spend a few dollars everyday on a coffee.  Especially with having a nice Keurig coffee maker in my kitchen.  So I tend to go to The Daily Dose for a treat once in a while.  If you want to make your own Cafe Miel I will post a recipe down below.


* This is the recipe I use, you can change it up to your liking*

-1-2 cups brewed coffee
-1 tbs honey
-2 Tbs half n half
-dash of vanilla extract
-dash of cinnamon
-dash of nutmeg
-brown sugar to your liking

When I make this since I am trying to watch my calories, I make one cup of coffee, which is easier since my Keurig is a one cup brewing machine, I do 2 tbs half n half, 1 tbs honey, and a dash of brown sugar and then a dash of the cinnamon, nutmeg, and vanilla.  Now if it were up to me and I wasn't watching my calories I would probably use more like 3-4 tbs half n half since I LOVE creamy, milky coffee.  So you can play with this recipe and see if you enjoy it as much as I do.  I hope you liked my blog today about all my cozy things that make me happy.  Let me know if you tried any of these and loved them.  Thanks for reading! :O)



http://dailydosemn.com/
http://www.archipelago-usa.com/
www.burtsbees.com/
www.yankeecandle.com
www.morcosmetics.com













No comments:

Post a Comment